TEACHER OF RE AND HISTORY
Required for September 2020
The successful candidate will be:
● committed to providing the very best learning opportunities for their students
● able to challenge all students to make exceptional progress
● a strong team player who forms excellent relationships with staff, parents and students
● willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our college
● a warm and welcoming college with excellent links to parish communities
● enthusiastic and well-behaved students who are eager to learn
● supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents
● opportunities to further your professional development
We would be delighted to arrange an informal discussion; please contact Mrs Miriam Davis, Head of Humanities, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details and an application pack are available on the college website, www.stbenedicts.essex.sch.uk; or 通过 e-mail email@example.com.
Closing date: Midday on Tuesday 5th May 2020 and virtual interviews will take place shortly afterwards.
Early applications are encouraged. If there is a sufficiently strong field, the college may choose to interview before the closing date.