TEACHER OF MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGES
Required for September 2020
The successful candidate will be:
● committed to providing the very best learning opportunities for their students
● able to challenge all students to make exceptional progress
● a strong team player who forms excellent relationships with staff, parents and students
● willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our college
● a warm and welcoming college with excellent links to parish communities
● enthusiastic and well-behaved students who are eager to learn
● supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents
● opportunities to further your professional development
We would be delighted to arrange an informal discussion; please contact Mrs Lorraine Hunt (Head of Department), on email@example.com.
Closing date: Midday on 11th May 2020 and virtual interviews w/c 15th May 2020.
Early applications are encouraged. If there is a sufficiently strong field, the college may choose to interview before the closing date.